Artists & Shops Links
- Acquisto Silver: The finest quality sterling silver miniature reproductions of antique silver.
- Bluette Meloney: Roomboxes, houses and shops in a variety of themes and architectural styles. Amazing work!
- Carabosse Dolls: Beautiful 1:12th scale dolls in historical dress, gorgeous ballerinas.
- Costume Cavalcade: Historical costume dolls by Teresa Thompson, in 1:12th and 1:8th scales.
- Creager Studios: Stunning one-of-a-kind art dolls by Jodi & Richard Creager.
- 1:12 Scale Character Figures by James Carrington: Fabulous historical character dolls.
- Julie Campbell Doll Artist: Really wonderful character dolls.
- Lady Jane (USA): Beautiful museum-quality glass display cases, greenhouses, and conservatories made with the "Tiffany" method of foil and solder.
- Miss Amelia's Miniatures: Handmade miniature millinery and couture designed and created by miniature artisan Janine Crocker.
- Red Dragon Pottery: Exceptional wheel-thrown porcelain artwork in 1"-scale by Troy Schmidt. Each piece is individually handcrafted from fine English porcelain on a full-sized potter's wheel.
- Shaker Works West: Shaker and Country Primitive miniature furniture, exquisitely crafted by Ken Byers.
- Stokesay Ware: Stokesay Ware dollshouse china recreates classic English designs in miniature using authentic materials and techniques. Lovely!
- true2scale: Beautiful miniature kits in 1", ½" and ¼" scales, LED lighting components.
- Earth & Tree Miniatures (USA): Huge selection and the best service around! Home of Tom's Mill line of beautiful handmade dollhouse kits. Located in Amherst NH.
- Delph Miniatures (UK): A varied range of 1:12th scale miniature accessories, with the focus on shops and Modern style.
- Dentelles et Ribambelles (France): Maisons, boutiques, vitrines, luminaires, meubles, miniatures, accessoires et personnages au 1:12.
- Kent's Mini Treasures (USA): Unusual 1"-scale dollhouse furniture and accessories, specializing miniature character dolls, hand blown glassware, foods, and kitchen and laundry items with vintage 1940s and '50s style.
- Pain D'épices Paris (France): Le charme authentique des jouets traditionnels.
- SP Miniatures (USA): Great source for Colonial, Medieval, and Tudor era miniatures.